Do you need a WI-FI hotspot to stay connected wherever you are? We have five hotspots available for checkout. Hotspots have unlimited 4G LTE data through T-Mobile and will allow you to have internet access on up to 10 devices at a time. No installation is required. Just set up the hotspot following the instructions provided and connect to it from your own devices.
The Raynham Library has five hotspots available for checkout. Hotspots have unlimited 4G LTE data and will allow internet access on up to 10 devices at a time. There is no installation required to access the hotspots.
- You may check out a hotspot the same way you would check out a book: visit the Library or request one online. Anyone who has a valid SAILS library card and is 18 years of age or older may check out a hotspot.
- You can borrow a mobile hotspot for four weeks. Renewal is not available for hotspots. Overdue hotspots will have internet access deactivated within 72 hours beyond their due date. For hotspots that are overdue after 3 days there is a fine of $1.00 a day ($5.00 maximum).
- Replacement cost is $10.00.
- Hotspots must be returned to the Raynham Library Main Desk. Do NOT return hotspots in the book drop. Please return the device with the case, charger, and a fully charged battery.
- In general, there is no data limit. However, the service provider may lower speed or limit the amount of data that its network can handle for a short time.
- The hotspot periodically receives software updates from the service provider. You can accept the update, which may take a few minutes.
The Library reserves the right to adjust availability of hotspots for fair and equal distribution to the community.