The Raynham Public Library offers 12 monthly exhibits per year in our hallway which extends to our downstairs Meeting Room. We are able to offer up to 12 hanging works and 3-4 pieces for display, depending on the size of the artwork.
We welcome Raynham residents as well as members of our surrounding community. Artists from a variety of ethnicities and life experiences are encouraged to apply.
Guidelines for Applying and Showing
- All work presented must be original.
- We ask that your pieces are prepared with a wire across the back for hanging.
- Artists are responsible for setting up and taking down their work.
- Please avoid adhering or applying anything directly to our walls.
- Showings are limited to 12 hung pieces and 3-4 pieces for shelf display.
- The library will schedule what month your show will take place, feel free to let us know if you have a preferred month to display your work.
- The Library reserves the right to reschedule or cancel exhibits when necessary.
- The exhibit will be on display the entire month assigned, during all regularly scheduled library hours.
- Permission to exhibit the material does not imply Library sponsorship, endorsement of content, or responsibility for representation of all viewpoints.
- Acceptance to display your work is at the discretion of the Director.
- The Raynham Public Library takes no commission for work sold, does not hold insurance for artwork on exhibit, and is not responsible for loss or damage of the artist’s work.