Library Open by Appointment
The books will see you now!
The Raynham Public Library is currently in the reopening phase that allows for limited capacity by appointment. In order to comply with distancing requirements, users must schedule an appointment to enter the library. Only 1 appointment is allowed per day.
How do I make an appointment?
You can schedule a 30-minute appointment up to three days in advance on the library’s event calendar or by calling 508.823.1344. Appointments can be made between 10:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday-Wednesday, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday and Saturday, and Friday, 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
What services are available right now?
You will have access to all of the library’s books, movies, music and audiobooks. The restrooms will be open, and there will be 30-minute access to computers. Copy and FAX service will also be available. All tables and chairs have been removed throughout the library.
What should I do to prepare for my appointment?
Here are a few things that will ensure your appointment is safe and will run smoothly:
- Face masks are required to enter the building.
- Park in the parking lot, but enter the building on the west side, ramp entrance.
- Ring the door bell and wait to be “buzzed-in.”
- Return books to either the inside book drop located near the side entrance or the outside drop located in the parking lot.
- Practice social distancing.
- Once you have checked out your items, exit via the parking lot entrance.
- Please leave the library by the end of your appointment time.
Curbside pickup continues for those who prefer this option. Call 508.823.1344 or email us at email@example.com. Pickup your items in the lobby. All holds are considered curbside pickup.